Square-enix.com Server Status Check: Is Square Enix Server Down Right Now? Here’s a quick guide on how to resolve the server issue easily.
But if the issue that you are facing persists even after the site is up then you can try out the below given quick fixes to solve the issue.
Square Enix Server Down – Troubleshooting Instructions
Check out the solutions given below:-
Browser Related Problems
Since the cause of you being unable to access the site can be due to problems related to the browser you can go ahead and try the steps that we have given below.
- Refresh the site completely by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time.
- Clear all Cache and cookies on your browser. For Chrome Go to Menu > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data > Setting Will Open > Select The Information You Want To Clear eg. Clear Browsing Data > Select Cookies & Other Site Data and Cached Images & Files > Clear Data.
Fix DNS Problems
There can be some issues due to the Domain Name System (DNS) to solve the issue that occurs because of this you can check out the fixes we have given below.
- Clear your DNS cache. It is a very simple process you will just have to follow a few steps. For Windows Go to Start > Command Prompt > Type “ipconfig /flushdns” > Hit Enter > You will receive a message saying Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
- Try using an alternative DNS service other than that of your ISP’s
- You can also go ahead and try changing your DNS depending on which device you are using.
With this, you will most probably be able to stop receiving prompts saying Square Enix Server Down and will be able to proceed further. Meanwhile, players that are facing troubles with Outriders can go ahead and check our guide on Outriders server connection.