Verify your Outlook account with ease
How to verify your Outlook account?
- Log Into the Outlook account.
- Click the profile icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select View account.
- Click on Info.
- Click Manage Sign-in email or phone number.
- Choose a method to verify the account.
- Select either E-mail, where you will be asked for an alternative email id, or Text where Outlook will ask for your number to verify the account.
- Enter the chosen information and select Send code.
- You will either receive an email or a text message with the confirmation code.
- Enter the code and click Verify.
- Next, Click Verify and follow the instructions.
- Your account should now be verified.
This is how users can verify their Outlook account with ease. However, for their own added security, users should also enable the Two-Step verification for their account. To set up a Two-Step verification for your Microsoft account, read below.
- Log on to the Microsoft Account Management website.
- Click on Security at the top.
- Click on the link ‘More security options on the right.
- Verify the account through the security code.
- Click on Set up two-step verification
- Follow instructions to complete.
This is how users can verify their account and set up two-step verification to ensure their security. To know more about how users can fix the Outlook Mail connectivity error, read Hotmail Server Down – How To Fix Outlook Mail Connectivity Error?. Moreover, if your Hotmail is not working on your iPhone, here’s how you can fix it.