Want to know how to check who unfollowed you on Instagram? Then here is a quick guide for you!
In order to put a full stop to your curiosity and to see who unfollowed you on Instagram, we have a quick guide for you. We have dot down a few easy steps and various other methods that will help you keep a track of your followers on the application. So, check out the steps and methods to see who unfollowed you on Instagram!m Guide
It is very easy to check if the person you are looking for is following you or not and here are all the steps to do the same.
- Open Instagram on your mobile or PC.
- Log in to your account by typing your username/email and password if you haven’t previously done that.
- Now click on your profile icon from the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Here you will see the number of ‘Followers’ and ‘Following’ next to your profile photo.
- Click on the “Followers” and find a ‘search’ tab on the next screen.
- Type the name of the person you are looking for and see if it appears in your list.
- If it doesn’t appear on your screen that means the person has unfollowed you!
Isn’t it a little tedious way to see who unfollowed you on Instagram? Yes, we agree it’s easy but it has too many steps to follow and you have to search each name individually. What if we tell you we have a better option to serve the purpose? read further to know the other ways to check who unfollowed you on Instagram.
Is There Any Other Way To See Who Unfollowed You On Instagram?
Instagram has become one of the leading platforms to promote brands and run your small business these days. So to keep a track of all your activities from followers etc you can look for numerous applications available in the app store for free. There are applications like Follow Cop and Followmeter available to download for free that can help you see the list of people who unfollowed you recently.
Install any of these applications that you find reliable and select any social media app for eg. Facebook or Instagram. Once you do that you will get a list of all the people who recently unfollowed you, or the people who checked your profile.
Is It Safe To See How Unfollowed You on Instagram In 2022?
These applications that are used to monitor the activity on your social media accounts are third-party applications. And hence we suggest you do it at your own risk as there is a high chance of your account getting hacked or your information being leaked. Therefore we suggest you stick to the primary method even if it’s lengthy and time-consuming!