Here is your guide on how to redeem Steam keys using your browser and app on mobile.
How To Redeem Steam Keys On Browser and App?
Looking for how you can redeem Steam Keys on both, your mobile browser and app? Well, the hunt is over! Follow these steps to redeem keys on both.
How To Redeem Keys On Browser?
To redeem keys on your mobile browser, follow these steps:
- Go to the Steam website
- Sign in to your account
- Use your Steam app to authenticate your account
- A Product Code box will be there
- Enter the code of your choice
- Agree to the terms
- And now click Continue
When done, you will be able to see the added game of your choice to your library.
How To Redeem Codes On the Mobile App?
To redeem your codes on the mobile app can be a little tricky. There is a hidden option to redeem your codes and it can only be redeemed with your pre-paid card and wallet top-ups. This means that you can only redeem prepaid codes on your app. Follow these steps to redeem the same:
- Open your Steam app
- Now, go to the menu and select Store
- Go to “Account Details“
- Look for your Wallet Balance
- Now go to the Store & Purchase History
- Now select “+ Add funds to your Steam Wallet“
- Look below your Current Wallet balance
- Click the “Redeem a Steam Gift Card or Wallet Code” link
- Type your code out in the box now
- Click on Continue
Your pre-paid card should now be added to your Steam App.
And done, you have now redeemed Steam keys on your mobile. It is less complicated on the browser and so, we recommend going by that route. check out this article if you’re interested in making your Steam download faster.