Want to set a Youtube video as your ringtone on your device? Here’s how you can do so.
How to Set a YouTube Video as Ringtone on Android Devices?
Creating and setting a tune or a song as your ringtone on Android devices is quite easy. For that, you will need a MP3 converter which is a third party app where you can make your customized ringtone. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned in this guide.
The steps for setting a YouTube video as your ringtone are,
- Copy the YouTube Video link
- Open the MP3 Converter and paste the link
- Cut the part you want to Set as Ringtone
- Save or Download the file.
Now that you have got the part you want on your Android Device, you can go ahead and set it as ringtone.
- Go to Settings application in your phone
- Select Sound & Notification/Vibration
- Tap on Ringtone and select the File
This is how you set a YouTube Video as Ringtone in Android devices.
How to Make a YouTube Video a Ringtone on iOS Devices?
In order to make your Ringtone on iPhone, you can follow the steps mentioned below. There are two ways to do so. You can either copy the video Link or you can screen-record the video you want to set as ringtone. Once you have got the content,
- Open any Music Editing app like GarageBand
- Edit and Cut the file you have in your device
- Export it to iTunes or download it on iPhone
- Then, Open Settings in your device
- Lastly, Set the file as Ringtone
This is how you can save your favorite YouTube Video as your Ringtone in iOS devices. Hopefully, this guide was helpful to you. While you’re here, you can go ahead and check out more guides such as how to Buy NFT in India and Best TWS Under 2000 in India.