Battle with an element of surprise with a second Charge Move.
Pokemon Go is as much about battle as it is about catching and evolving Pokemon. Having 2 Charge Moves in Pokemon Go can definitely give players an edge over their opponents in any battle. It gives players more versatility in their move set and also makes their next move a little more unpredictable. In this article, we will explain how players can have 2 Charge Moves in Pokemon Go.
How To Have 2 Charge Moves In Pokemon GO?
Players that want to have 2 Charge Moves in the game will have to purchase them. There are no Pokemon with 2 Charged Moves by default. To enable 2 Charge Moves, players can follow the instructions given below.
- Players must select the Pokemon they want to give a second Charge Move to.
- Once selected, scroll down to the ‘New Attack‘ button.
- This action will cost players anywhere between 10,000 to 100,000 Stardust. The amount relies on the rarity of the Pokemon. In addition, players will also require certain amount of Candy for the specific Pokemon.
- Once players click on the new attack option, a pop-up will appear asking players to confirm that they want to teach a new Charged Attack to their Pokemon. Players must confirm this to proceed.
- After confirming, a new Charge Attack will be added to the Pokemon’s moves. The Charged Move will be selected at random. However, the second move will be different from the one that the Pokemon already knows.
This process can only be carried out once. Players will not be able to add another Charged Move after it. However, they can change the Charged Moves they have using Charged TM. Since adding a Charged Move to a Pokemon’s arsenal costs quite a lot, players should deliberate beforehand on which Pokemon they want to invest in.