There are a total of 7 badges to earn in Roblox Adopt Me.
Roblox Adopt Me is a massively multiplayer online game where players can adopt cute pets, decorate their houses, and play with friends. In addition to this, players can also earn badges by completing a corresponding course associated with it. The Lonely Peak badge is quite easy to earn in Roblox Adopt Me. However, players that are confused about how to get it can find out in the guide below.
Roblox Adopt Me: How To Get The Lonely Peak Badge?
There are a total of 7 badges to earn in Adopt Me. To earn the Lonely Peak badge, players must complete the obbys related to the specific badge. Players can follow the simple instructions given below to finish the obbys and earn their badge.
- To start their quest to earn this badge, players will first need to go to the Obbies building on the Adoption Island. Players can find this building near the sand playground behind the tall circular slide. It is labeled as Obbies so it shouldn’t be too hard for players to fibnd once they are in the area.
- Inside the building, players will see seven doors leading to seven different obbies. Players must enter the Lonely Peak door.
- Players will now need to finish the Lonely Peak obby by overcoming the various obstacles inside and reach the end.
- As players are approaching the end, they will see a building with a Finish! sign on top. Once players walk into this building, they will arrive back at the main Obbies building.
- A notification should arrive stating that the player has earned the Lonely Peak badge and completed the quest.
That is all there is to earning a Lonely Peak Badge in Roblox Adopt Me. We hope that this guide was helpful for players.