Find out how you can adjust your PS4 settings to allow game share.
Method To Game Share On PS4
While the game share isn’t as easy as loaning out a disc on PS4, it is also not overly complicated. We have provided a step-by-step guide to help you share your games with friends on PS4.
- First, you will need to log in to your PlayStation Plus account from your friend’s PS4.
- Once you are logged in, go to the console’s settings.
- Choose the option for Account Management.
- Now, there will be an option to ‘Activate as Your Primary PS4’.
- Choose this option and then select ‘Activate’ once more to confirm.
- Now, you have successfully created a secondary PS4 device for your account and your friend will be able to access your complete PS4 library. Your friend will also be able to download and play games in your library.
However, there is one thing you must keep in mind while setting up a PS4 game share. You might face an account suspension if you try to link up to three or more devices for games share. So, just choose a friend to share the games with. You will be able to use your primary console device as long as there are no devices linked at the moment. In case you need to restrict access to other consoles, you will have to repeat the procedure above.