Wondering how to get rid of errors on Netflix? Check this guide out.
How to Resolve Tvq-000, Tvq-St-115, and Tvq-St-122 Netflix Errors?
Below are mentioned the probable causes and plausible solutions that you can try. Glance through the article.
Tvq-000 Netflix Error
This error is one of the most common Netflix errors that viewers face. It can happen sometimes when Netflix has some trouble reading the information of your account and you have to refresh the information to fix this issue.
If you’re facing this error on your Smart TV, follow the below steps,
- Turn Off your TV and Unplug it
- Wait for 1 minute before restarting
- Restart your TV and log in to your Netflix Account
Following this process shall hopefully resolve the error. If you’re facing this error while viewing on any Roku device, follow the steps given below,
- Find More Details button on the screen
- Click on Reload Netflix option
These are the easy steps that you can use to fix Netflix errors.
Tvq-St-115 and Tvq-St-122 Netflix Error
Tvq-St-115 and Tvq-St-122 errors can occur due to interruptions in internet connectivity. Maybe the internet is down in your house or maybe the servers of Netflix are down. Glance further to know how to tackle this error.
If you’re viewing on Smart TV, read the steps below,
- Check the Internet Connectivity of the Wifi on the TV
- Switch off the TV and the Wifi router for 30 seconds
- Restart both devices and connect the Tv with Wifi and try again
If this fix doesn’t work, you may want to go to Netflix.com for further assistance. Hopefully, this article was helpful to you.