Here’s a quick guide on how to fix and resolve the Hulu error code p-dev 318
You must know the level of frustration when you get an error while watching something on Hulu. There are plenty of Hulu subscribers who have recently been searching for ways to fix Hulu error p-dev 318 and if that’s you then look no further as we have got your back.
How To Fix Hulu Error Code p-dev 318 in 2022?
This error indicates a connection error, which could be either from your end or from Hulu. To check whether the streaming service is currently under development or down, visit their official Twitter handle because this is the social network where they update anything about the Hulu app first.
If they have not updated anything regarding the error that you are currently encountering then there are chances that the problem could be on your end. If that’s the case then you will have to follow a few simple steps to fix the issue:
- Launch the Hulu app
- Power cycle the device running the Hulu app.
- Restart the internet connection.
- Check if the Hulu app asks for an update.
- If not then uninstall the Hulu app
- Now, use a different device to watch the contents of the Hulu app.
- If you don’t have another device to watch the Hulu app, make sure to use a different internet connection.
That’s the only way to fix the Hulu app error code p-dev318 in 2022. If you have tried the above method but you are still encountering the same issue then you will need to reach the support team of the Hulu app.