Follow these steps to drain out water from iPhone using Siri commands and shortcuts.
Eject Water from iPhone Using Siri Shortcuts
Keep in mind that releasing water from your iPhone speaker using Siri requires you to add a shortcut from an external site. So you will have to tap on Add Untrusted Shortcut for this purpose.
- Make sure your iPhone has the official Shortcuts app. If not, download it from here (Requires iOS 12.0 or later).
- Go to your browser and search for ShortcutsGallery.com. From the popular shortcuts section, tap on Water Eject.
- Now tap on Get Shortcut > Add Shortcut.
- This will add the Water Eject shortcut to the other All Shortcuts list you may already have on your device.
- This is where the Siri voice command will come in. Say “Hey Siri, Water Eject” and the voice assistant will show you the Water Eject menu.
- After this, tap on begin Water Ejection.
How to Remove Water from iPhone without Siri
If you don’t have “Hey Siri” set up yet, you eject water from your device manually.
- Open up the Shortcut app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Water Eject button.
- Then tap on Begin Water Ejection.
- After the process completes, you should see a notification and the process will be done.
This is how to eject water from iPhone using Siri shortcuts. With this third party shortcut app, you can drain and remove water but if things are still not working, you need to visit the Apple service center to repair it.
For more related to iPhone, be sure to check out our guides on Actu24h.