Here’s a quick guide on how to add Telugu fonts in MS Word in 2022.
In this guide, we will break down everything about Telugu typing software, including what it is, why it is useful and how can it be downloaded for free in 2022.
What Is Telugu Typing Software?
Similar to Akruti and Bangla Word, Telugu Typing software is a paid software but if you don’t have money to buy this useful software then don’t we will provide the same at no cost. Yes, you can easily download Telugu Typing software for free in 2022 from Actu24h.
It is software, which helps you to write anything on PC in the Telugu language. There are tons of people who know how to write Telugu but they don’t know how to type their words in the Telugu language on PC and if that’s you then you must download Telugu Typing Software.
The best thing about this Telugu software is you can use it to write anything in Telugu on PhotosPage, PageMaker, WordPress, and other software.
How To Download & Install Telugu Typing Software On PC in 2022?
To download Telugu Typing Software for free, you will need to click on the below RED button.
The file we have provided here are in ZIP format, which needs to be extracted before you begin the installation process. If you don’t know how to install it on a PC then follow these simple steps:
- As we mentioned above, you will have to extract the given file, and extracting needs you to have Winrar software installed on your PC.
- Once extracted, you will have to find the file depending on your Operating System 32 or 64 bit.
- When you click on either 32 or 64-bit file, you will see a file ‘Telugu Indic Input 3.msi‘
- To Install Telugu Typing Software on your PC, you will have to double click on that file and click on the Next button to proceed with the installation process.
- After a couple of steps, a message will pop up on the screen saying that Telugu Indic Input 3 has been successfully installed.
- Once installed, you will be able to type anything in the Telugu language on MS Office, PhotoShop, PageMaker, CorelDraw, and more.
Also Read | Amar Bangla Word V1.9.0 Free Download
How To Use Telugu Indic Input 3 In 2022?
Here a few easy steps that you need to follow to use Telugu Indic Input on your PC in 2022:
- Launch MS Office or any other application like WordPad or Notepad.
- Go to the Language indicator in the review tab in MS Office.
- There you will see all of the languages enabled or not enabled in your MS Word.
- Now, you can use the Telugu language in MS Office.
How To Download & Install Telugu Fonts In MS Word In 2022?
If you want to add more Telugu fonts in MS Word then you will have to search for ‘Telugu Fonts’ on Google and click on the first site appearing on Google. There, you will see a lot of Telugu Fonts but you will have to select the desired one and download them.
Once you are done downloading the desired Telugu fonts, you will have to go to the Control Panel and click on the Appearance and Personalization option.
There, you will find the Fonts option. You will have to click on the Fonts option and paste all of the download fonts. That’s everything you need to know about how to add Telugu Fonts in MS Word or PC in 2022.
If you liked this guide, share it with your friends who have been struggling to write anything in the Telugu language on their PC. For more such informational guides, Stay tuned to Actu24h.