Are you having trouble using Hotmail on your iPhone? Here’s the fix.
How To Fix Hotmail Not Working On iPhone?
The best option to fix the Hotmail not working on iPhone is to use an iOS system repair tool. Users should try to find a repair tool that will resolve the Hotmail not working on iPhone issue without tampering with the data or causing data loss. iMyFone Fixppo is one such repair tool. To use iMyFone Fixppo, follow the steps listed below:
- Download and Install iMyFone Fixppo on the computer.
- Open the program and select “Standard Mode”.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- After detecting the device model, the program will offer appropriate firmware for the device.
- Click “Download” to get the firmware.
- After downloading the firmware, click “Start”.
- Ensure that the device is connected to the computer until the procedure is complete.
If the method given above fails to fix the Hotmail not working on the iPhone issue, users should contact their email provider or system administrator for assistance. In addition, users can also check the official platforms for the service to know if there is a service issue from that end. Do you want to know how to lock apps on your iPhone? Keep browsing Actu24h for the latest in Tech and Gaming.